Training more important than pay!
Our recent survey of 2,000 nurses suggests that training and development opportunities within the workplace are ranked as important as pay and conditions!
Charles Bloe Training has unrivalled knowledge and experience and a proven track record in Continuing Professional Development (CPD) provision for healthcare professionals.
Charles Bloe Training understands the pressures facing clinicians wanting to take part in CPD programmes. We have an extensive portfolio of more than 100 courses that can be delivered onsite at your premises for a sensible, fixed price.
Here is a small selection of areas where we can help:
- Clinical history-taking and physical examination skills.
- Triage (including telephone triage).
- Minor illness and injuries.
- Electrocardiogram (ECG) recording and interpretation.
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and spirometry.
- Practical skills training.
- Vaccines and anaphylaxis.
- Mandatory training.
- Domiciliary care skills.
- Verification of death.
… and many more.
Our portfolio of online courses continues to expand, and offers staff a flexible solution to CPD. We have more than 100 short clinical seminars available, and an increasing number of validated short courses available, including:
- Healthcare-Associated Infection.
- How to Perform Venepuncture and Cannulation.
- Interpretation of Coagulation Screens and Full Blood Count.
- Chest X-ray Interpretation.
- COPD and Spirometry.
- Obesity Awareness.
- Alcohol Misuse.
Quality assurance and customer care is something that we take very seriously. So much so that we offer a unique “performance-rating” guarantee on all of our courses.
You may well have tried other training providers in the past and are reluctant to change. However, 10,000 healthcare professionals undertake our courses each year and return an average performance rating of 97% – so give us a try.
For more information and free course previews, visit our website
www.cb-training.com or call me in person:
Charles Bloe BSc RN NDN ITU cert
CEO and Clinical Lead
Tel: 01479 812319