A management tool to help your Practice manage their 2009/10 Department of Health QOF (Quality and Outcomes Framework) Points, Progress & Protocols.
• Calculations take your Practice’s Country, Clinical Indicators’ Prevalence, List Size and Target Populations into account, to ensure the most accurate value of each QOF point.
• 3 tiers of management reports so you can easily check progress, points achieved and total estimated amount earned to date
• Complete suite of Read Codes based on the latest Business Ruleset v14.
• Over 40 Templates provide suggestions for policies, procedures and statements for non-clinical indicators. Also includes a complete set of Specimen PCT Evidence documents for guidance
• Produce, record and store all supporting documentation and evidence in one place
• Contains complete Quality and Outcomes Framework Guidance for every Indicator in all 4 domains
2009/10 Version – Key Features
• Incorporates all the NEW QOF 2009/10 changes:
o 1 NEW Clinical Disease Category
o 1 RENAMED Clinical Disease Category
o 11 NEW Clinical Indicators
o 7 CHANGED Clinical Indicators
o 6 DELETED Clinical Indicators
• Provides your Practice with ACCURATE FORECAST EARNINGS by taking account of:
o NEW £–per–Point Values for your Practice’s Country
o NEW Country Average List Sizes
o NEW Country Target Population Base Values
o NEW PMS Offset Achievement Points Deduction Value
• All Preferred Read Codes relevant to the 2009/10 QOF are based on Business Ruleset V.14.
• Guidance for every Indicator has been updated.
• Calculates forecast earnings as displayed by QMAS.
Over the years customers have found this an invaluable tool, resulting in some of the most emotive feedback of all our products/services:
“a life saver” … “love it” … “the best thing ever” … “couldn’t live without it” … “saved hours of work” … “recommend to all practice managers” … “why reinvent the wheel” … “fantastic customer support” … “so easy to view on-screen – saves lots of paper during review meetings” … “a simple and very visual tool to provide reports to the Partners
iQ Quality Indicator Manager 2009/10 costs £160 + VAT and is delivered via the iQ Portal ready to install onto your PC. Price includes full customer support.
Click Here to Order.
For further information contact iQ Medical.
iQ Medical, Oakgate House, 25 Market Place, Wetherby. LS22 6LQ | 01937 587798 | [email protected]