During a Pandemic unprecedented demands for your Practice’s Services will inevitably occur and at a time when you are likely to face significant absence levels due to either your own staff becoming symptomatic and/or requiring time off to care for symptomatic dependants.
It’s vitally important that you have in place Employment Policies which can be invoked for the duration of the Pandemic period.
Toolkit comprising a suite of 5 template documents:
1. Guidance Factsheet
2. Policy Template
3. Letter to staff proposing the Emergency Employment Policy changes
4. Letter to staff confirming the Emergency Employment Policy changes
5. Staff Acceptance Checklist – tracks staff who have/have not accepted the changes
The Emergency Employment Policy toolkit comprises 5 template documents for you to implement sequentially.
1. Guidance for Pandemic Leads/HR Managers
Explains the reasons behind producing these temporary Employment Policies and advises on each stage of the recommended actions to follow in Consulting with Staff.
2. Policy Template – Pandemic Flu Emergency Employment Policy
The Draft Policy Template can be changed to suit your own Organisation’s circumstances, including inserting the names that your staff should contact at the relevant points.
3. Draft Letter to Staff proposing the Emergency Employment Policy changes
This letter should be issued to all staff, enclosing your proposed Draft Policy – this is the first stage of the Consultation process.
4. Draft Letter to Staff confirming acceptance of the Emergency Employment Policy
This letter should be issued to all staff who have accepted the Policy Changes you have proposed, together with your Policy Document – this is the second and final stage of the Consultation process.
5. Staff Acceptance Checklist
This document enables you to create a record of all staff who have/have not accepted the Policy Changes.
The toolkit can be purchased at a cost of £35 + VAT.
Click Here to Order.
For further information contact iQ Medical.
iQ Medical, Oakgate House, 25 Market Place, Wetherby. LS22 6LQ | 01937 587798 | [email protected]