The finalists for the 2018 General Practice Awards have been announced.
Management in Practice is delighted to announce the finalists for the Practice Manager of the Year Award (sponsored by PSUK Ltd) and the GP Team of the Year Award (sponsored by MPS).
The six practice managers that will vie for the award are:
- Kate Carr, The Crookes Practice
- Teresa Chapman, Parchmore Medical Centre
- Tracy Dell, Plane Trees Group Practice
- Val Denton, Hillview Family Practice
- Sue Jennings, Teams Medical Practice
- Laura Russell, John Hampden Surgery
Management in Practice’s editor Nora Elias will sit on the panel of judges deciding the winner for this category, along with industry experts including practice managers Sheinaz Stanfield, Kay Keane and Ann Neville and the Practice Management Network co-chair, Steve Williams.
The finalists for the GP Team of the Year Award are:
- Church Street Medical
- Dr Owen Thomas, Lynwen Francis and the virtual ward team – St John’s Medical Centre
- Hall Green Health Practice Team
- Hillview Family Practice Team
- Lea Vale Medial Group
- Norwood Surgery Team
- SEL GP Group – City View Medical Practice
- “Team NPC” – Northumbria Primary Care
The winning team will be selected by a panel of judges comprising Management in Practice’s editor-in-chief Gemma Collins, Steve Williams, Ann Neville, Dr Stephanie De Giorgio, Dr Zoe Norris, and independent nurse consultant Marilyn Eveleigh.
The awards night is taking place on 30 November at the Park Plaza Westminster Bridge Hotel in London where the 2018 winners will be revealed.
You can check the full short list for all the categories by clicking here.
To buy tickets and join us on the night, please email [email protected]