A service continuity plan for your Practice that’s 90% complete
COMPLIES WITH BS 25999
• What if a flood meant the Practice could not use the premises for 2/3 months?
• What if your Practice suffered a fire that destroyed irreplaceable medical records?
• Or simply that due to IT problems you were not able to access your systems?
iQ Continuity Manager can help prevent and deal with these and any other threats to the service provided by your Practice.
IT IS NOT a 3–page document sitting on a shelf. IT IS a robust plan that gets you up and running in the event of an interruption to the service provided by the Practice
And it is 90% done for you.
1. Guidance which explains what Service Continuity means to your Practice.
2. Service Continuity Risk Assessment. A crucial step to identify the risks that could prevent the Practice from operating and assess the vulnerability of the Practice to these threats
3. A Service Continuity Plan which is already 90% completed for you. Full guidance and prompting is given for the elements specific to your Practice that need to be entered. By entering your Practice details the final Plan is automatically compiled.
4. Additional Supporting Information. Practice Staff Incident Contact Card, PowerPoint Presentation to Practice Staff, Battle Box Guidance, Guidance on non computerised record storage and Computer Data Backup requirements, useful Websites.
5. Further Support for use during and after an incident. Incident event log, post-incident review, guidance on salvage and restoration. Template Signs/Notices – temporary surgery facility entrance, patient waiting area, reception, Drs surgery room nameplate, nurse’s room nameplate, temporary relocation address and contact details, urgent patients only, repeat prescriptions.
3 options to choose the Plan most relevant for your Practice:
1. a small practice (1 to 2 GPs)
2. a medium practice (3 to 4 GPs)
3. a large practice (5 + GPs)
• PCT Network Version – Price & Demo on request.
• Individual Practice price. The initial licence costs £295 + VAT and is accessed online via the iQ Secure Web Server. Ongoing licence thereafter costs £95 + VAT to cover online hosting, updates and full customer support.
Click Here to Order
For further information contact iQ Medical.
iQ Medical, Oakgate House, 25 Market Place, Wetherby. LS22 6LQ | 01937 587798 | email@example.com